My partner for this project was
Rachel Walters. I hear how
collaborating with other people is supposed to be really hard, But Rachel is so easy to get along with. We didn't have any problem
s at all. We worked together really well, which I think was very important in making this piece successful.I think describing this project is the best way to describe what time is all about. Props to our professor, Rosemary for recognizing that and making this our first assignment. It really helped me understand what time is and how it can be conveyed. For instance, the objective of this project was to understand how much time does it take to show an event?
Throughout the class we were assigned a variety of assignments; flip books, flash animation, video, performance art and blogs. I was really impressed how Rosemary could show us a multitude of way to show events through time. After each project we had the opportunity to be critiqued and to critique our other classmates. I thought that this is a significant skill to have. I am grateful for the critique I got, and my better understanding of how to critique constructivly from this class. Truly, this class was amazing.
Rosemary was always happy, bubbly and all the ball. I loved that a lot. I could always rely on coming to class and getting work done. There was never a dull moment- we always had a new assignment at our hands, and the challenge of working with a new media. I am really glad that I got Rosemary as my professor because everything that I have made in that class will greaten my portfolio.
2 comments:
oh yea! i remember those pictures...i always did like the ones with toliet paper caught in the air
i think the coolest thing about that assignment was the way you displayed it. that groovy-ass toilet paper holder. rad.
Post a Comment